Sales, customer service and order processing
The role involves supporting the sales team to enable timely, accurate and efficient processing of orders. A personable approach is essential in order to provide a high level of customer service when handling orders, the role will also involve being a point of contact for customers in relation to any queries they may have.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a fast paced administrational environment and possess accurate IT skills. Telesales or customer service experience is preferable.
- The role involves managing incoming sales requests from existing and potential customers. This includes answering calls/emails concerning prices, stock availability, delivery times, account queries and technical support questions.
- Ensuring all documentation is raised in a timely manner.
- You will ensure the sales process is completed within reasonable timescales.
- You will communicate progress with the customer in a confident and professional manner to ensure they are fully updated.
- Ensure all documents are completed and filed in the correct place.
- Raising quotes and processing orders according to the company’s IT systems and procedures.
- Allocating stock.
- Coordinating with the production team to ensure orders are built and shipped on time.
- Manage order logistics, track shipments and be efficient in updating all parties concerned with a swift service in an attentive and compassionate manner.
- Running various reports and updating and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Developing and maintaining a high level of service for customers and dealerships.
- Daily checking of orders processed.
- Allocate time for cold calling upon request from management whenever such campaigns arise.
- Deal with exports and overseas customers. An additional European language would be a bonus (such as French, German, Dutch, Spanish or Italian).
- The ideal candidate must be a highly motivated confident individual with the ability to think outside the box.
- Experience in using an order processing and stock management system is desirable
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and time management skills are vital for this very high paced role.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. (A big bonus is to be fluent in French, German, Dutch, Spanish or Italian).
- The ability to deal in a confident, polite and professional manner when dealing with difficult Customers on the telephone/email.
- Have a good level of knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of programs.
- Have a good level of mathematical ability.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work both in a team and using own initiative.
- Good eye for detail and accuracy.
Be confident to do occasional cold calling.
If you believe you are this kind of person, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org