Jade 20" 250w 3s nexus
A classic with even fewer worries!
The Jade with 3-speed Nexus is a new take on a classic bike. Giving you the simplicity of 3 easy to use low maintenance gears using the Shimano nexus hub combined with the ease of the 250W pedal-assisted motor.
The Jade has been engineered with top in-house expertise in the UK. The motors are all individually hand-made and tested over and over again to ensure top performance and durability. Choosing our e-bikes means you will benefit from the following:
- 250W brushless front hub motor (reaches maximum speed allowed by UK/EU regulation when in restricted mode, i.e. 15.5mph. Road legal once in restricted 250w mode)
- LED dashboard: controlling power output and featuring a speedometer function. 3 pedal assist power modes
- Thumb throttle (optional extra: contact us to inquire about the legal implications of adding a throttle to this bike)
- Brakes: V-brakes
- 36V/7Ah Lithium-ion battery upgrade, Optional upgrade to 36V/11Ah
- USB Port: Active
- Charger: UK plug charger with LED indicating the level of charge (battery should be fully charged within 5 hours)
- Frame size: 18″ Steel frame, Suitable for 5' 5" - 6' 1"(Feet)
- Suspension: Rigid Steel
- Gears: 3 speed Shimano Nexus
- Rims: 700c Alloy double-walled
- Saddle: PVC leather
- Bell: Included
- Mudguards: Included
- 1-year warranty (extended warranty available as an option)
- Total weight of e-Bike including battery: 24kg
30 days 100% money back guarantee
We offer a 30 day return policy provided the products are returned in clean, perfect condition with all tags intact and in their original packaging. Shipping costs for any returns are not covered (although we can arrange for our courier to collect the item for a fee). Damaged goods will incur salvage costs subject to the discretion of Cyclotricity. All exchanges will incur a return shipping fee.
Free delivery applies to all items £100 and above within mainland UK.
Delivery is usually between one and five working days on all stock items. we will notify you if the delivery is going to take longer. Free delivery is for mainland UK only, please contact us for additional postage charges if purchasing in Northern Ireland, Highlands, non mainland areas, British Isles, Republic of Ireland and Europe.
Assistance can be offered if you do not feel confident with assembly of any of our products. Most Bikes arrive 95% ready to ride (within mainland UK) with just the need to straighten the handlebars and fit the pedals. To do this only a minimal amount of tools are required, these will generally be a 15mm spanner and a set of allen keys.
Once you receive your delivery, please go to our support section, download all relevant materials and follow the setup instructions. We accept no liability for incorrect fitting.
Here is a video of what to expect when you recive you bike: