CRANK DRIVE BEAST 500W F/S 19AH
Who are you?
You’re serious about riding and are perhaps the goes both ways up and down the hill the “Beast Crank Drive” offers 500W of torque driven power to get up that hill. Now that you are there let’s make the ride down just as fun. Front and rear suspension keeps you planted to the trail, and its e-hydraulic brakes keep you on track.
The Beast is our top seller for a reason it offers, power & distance with one of our most effective motors. With road-legal 250W for getting there and 500W for the trail. Centralizing the weight distribution allowing for an improved feel.
- 250/500W brushless mid drive motor: (reaches maximum speed allowed by UK/EU regulation when in restricted mode, i.e. 15.5mph. Road legal once in restricted 250w mode)
- LCD dashboard: controlling power output and featuring a speedometer function. 5 pedal assist power modes
- Thumb throttle (optional extra: contact us to inquire about the legal implications of adding a throttle to this bike)
- Brakes: Hydraulic Tektro Disc brakes
- 36V/19Ah Lithium-ion battery upgrade
- USB Port: Active
- Charger: UK plug charger with LED indicating the level of charge (battery should be fully charged within 5 hours)
- Frame size: 18″ Alloy 6061 frame, Suitable for 5' 5" - 6' 1"(Feet)
- Suspension: ZOOM alloy 100mm & Rear 100mm Air Shock
- Gears: 8 speed Shimano Altus drivetrain
- Rims: 700c Alloy double-walled
- Saddle: PVC leather
- Bell: Included
- 1 year warranty (extended warranty available as an option)
- Total weight of e-Bike including battery: 24kg
30 days 100% money back guarantee
We offer a 30 day return policy provided the products are returned in clean, perfect condition with all tags intact and in their original packaging. Shipping costs for any returns are not covered (although we can arrange for our courier to collect the item for a fee). Damaged goods will incur salvage costs subject to the discretion of Cyclotricity. All exchanges will incur a return shipping fee.
Free delivery applies to all items £100 and above within mainland UK.
Delivery is usually between one and five working days on all stock items. we will notify you if the delivery is going to take longer. Free delivery is for mainland UK only, please contact us for additional postage charges if purchasing in Northern Ireland, Highlands, non mainland areas, British Isles, Republic of Ireland and Europe.
Assistance can be offered if you do not feel confident with assembly of any of our products. Most Bikes arrive 95% ready to ride (within mainland UK) with just the need to straighten the handlebars and fit the pedals. To do this only a minimal amount of tools are required, these will generally be a 15mm spanner and a set of allen keys.
Once you receive your delivery, please go to our support section, download all relevant materials and follow the setup instructions. We accept no liability for incorrect fitting.
Here is a video of what to expect when you recive you bike: