Insane value for money!
This electric bike has been specifically built for you who grind your teeth every time you look at the price tags of other e-bikes on the market. Despite the low cost of Revolver Hybrid, the quality and attention to detail have never been compromised. In fact, all electronic components used in this electric bike are exactly the same high-quality components used in all CycloTricity products and completely hand-built in Britain. The only e-bike on the market in this price category featuring a speedometer dashboard, 9AH to 19AH battery capacity with up to 60miles range and USB compatibility to charge your phone or any USB device on the go!
Equipped with disc brakes, Shimano gears, adjustable stem, lights, mudguards, and a pannier rack, the Revolver Hybrid is really and truly the complete bike for on-road cycling.
- 250W brushless front hub motor (reaches maximum speed allowed by UK/EU regulation, i.e. 15.5mph)
- LED dashboard controlling power output and featuring a speedometer function.
- Thumb throttle (optional extra: contact us to inquire about the legal implications of adding a throttle to this bike)
- Brakes: Disc brakes.
- Dashboard: LED controlling power output with 3 pedal assist power modes
- Battery: 36V/9Ah Lithium-ion battery, Optional upgrade of 16Ah or 19AH
- USB Port: Active
- Charger: UK plug charger with LED indicating the level of charge (battery should be fully charged within 5 hours)
- Frame size: 18″ and 20″ Alloy 6061 frame
- Suspension: ZOOM alloy
- Gears: 6 speed Shimano derailleur
- Rims: 700c Alloy double-walled
- Saddle: PVC leather
- Bell: Included
- Mudguards: Included
- Front & rear LED lights: Included
- Rear pannier rack: Included
- 1-year warranty (extended warranty available as an option)
- Total weight of e-Bike including battery: 20kg
30 days 100% money back guarantee
We offer a 30 day return policy provided the products are returned in clean, perfect condition with all tags intact and in their original packaging. Shipping costs for any returns are not covered (although we can arrange for our courier to collect the item for a fee). Damaged goods will incur salvage costs subject to the discretion of Cyclotricity. All exchanges will incur a return shipping fee.
Free delivery applies to all items £100 and above within mainland UK.
Delivery is usually between one and five working days on all stock items. we will notify you if the delivery is going to take longer. Free delivery is for mainland UK only, please contact us for additional postage charges if purchasing in Northern Ireland, Highlands, non mainland areas, British Isles, Republic of Ireland and Europe.
Assistance can be offered if you do not feel confident with assembly of any of our products. Most Bikes arrive 95% ready to ride (within mainland UK) with just the need to straighten the handlebars and fit the pedals. To do this only a minimal amount of tools are required, these will generally be a 15mm spanner and a set of allen keys.
Once you receive your delivery, please go to our support section, download all relevant materials and follow the setup instructions. We accept no liability for incorrect fitting.
Here is a video of what to expect when you recive you bike: